Vehicle Wraps – Coverage versus Budget in Metairie, LA
Is Truck wrap worth it? You bet
Creative Sign and Banner can meet any budget for your car wraps. An average of 35 cents per 1000 impressions over a year! Call Us for more information. Click Wraps vs other Advertising for comparison research.
What determines the price of a Vehicle Marking / Wrap?
- Cast Solid – Color Pressure – Sensitive Vinyl or Full Color Printing Wrap Vinyl or the combo of the two.
- Special use Vinyl. Like textured Carbon Fiber, Matte Vinyl, Chrome or Vinyl for Watercraft (above/below water).
- Total Square Foot of Coverage: A) Full Wrap, B) 3/4 Wrap, C) 1/2 Wrap, D) 1/4 Wrap, E) 1/8 Wrap, F) Basic
- The complexity of Installation and Preparation. Smooth Surface, Riveted Sides, Deep Concaves, Body Damage, Old Decal & Adhesive Removal, etc.
What will increase my costs after placing an order?
- Rush Service
- Proofs Printed on the actual Vinyl
- Changes to design post proof approval or complete change of design.
* The Approval gives us the go ahead to print. Any re-design and print costs associated with the cancellation will be added.
What you can expect to pay average for full wrap:
- $250-750 Spot Lettering and/or with Full Color Vinyl Graphics INSTALLED
- $45 / hr Wrap Design Time, usually 3 hours.
- $2000 – $2750 Small Cars, Small Trucks, Small SUV’s, 12′ Pull Trailers. Based on 200+ sq ft coverage.
- $2500-$3150 Medium Trucks, Regular Vans, 16′ Box Trucks. Based on 250+ sq ft coverage.
- $3000-$3800 Large Trucks, Extended Vans, Meal Trucks, 20′ Box Trucks. Based on 300+ sq ft coverage.
- $5000-$8000. Buses, Rig Trailers.
- Wraps do not include roofs, windows perforated material & bumpers.
For more information, please call us at 504 539 4601 Our facility is located in Metairie, near the Jefferson/Orleans parish line.
Serving the entire New Orleans metro area, including: Kenner, Harahan, River Ridge, Gretna, Louisiana. Orleans, Jefferson, St. Tammany and St. Charles Parish.
CONTACT US NOW FOR A QUOTE
Copyright© 2018 Creative Sign and Banner. All Rights Reserved.